Friday, March 13, 2009

Lactivist vs Facebook: update coming soon

I can't believe it has been TWO weeks since I published the Face Off article ... and so much has happened. I'm in the process of rounding up bits and pieces, and tying up some loose ends before I post an update - to bring the 'then' and 'now'. But I assure you that it is coming.

Since then I've been doing lots of spring cleaning with Annie over on the Reclaim site and writing more blog posts there, writing my weekly column for Write Anything and articles for Type A Mom. I've also started this week, venturing into a semi daily journal blog over at Shine A Light. Oh and ploughing my way through The Artist Way. No rest for the wicked hey?

For my fiction readers - there is new fiction on the way - hopefully a Fiction Friday post before bed tonight. It's brewing - I just need to stop being distracted by the internet. I think I need to consider banning certain sites during my working hours (as I was informed by my friend Fiona is possible with Firefox!)

Until then, if you're hooked on Captain Juan, there is a new installment in the saga and if you're not, then there are several 'story to date' posts that will bring you up to speed.

No comments: