Monday, January 26, 2009

New Moon Wishes for Aquarius Moon

Today was the super charged new moon in Aquarius - coupled with a solar eclipse. Sadly it couldn't be seen in Australia (China was the best place to view it this time around) and I was asleep and missed the opportunity to have a little ritual I'd planned. So be it.

Jan Spiller, author of New Moon Astrology:using the new moon power days to change and revitalise your life, writes that new moon wishes for the Aquarian moon can include requests for:

  • inventive solutions
  • seeing the future
  • humanitarian attitudes
  • revelations
  • humour
  • friends
  • avoiding excessive detatchment

Here are the writing wishes that I've made (personal ones are over at Shine A Little Light)

  • I want inspiring new ideas to occur to me regarding my dream of being a paid and published writer.
  • I want to easily find myself courageously and successfully following my dream to be a paid and published writer.
  • I want clarity in seeing those long range goals that give meaning to my life.
  • I want to greet unexpected events as positive opportunities for growth.
  • I want to easily find myself open to attracting exciting revitalising experiences.
  • I want right insights that lead to my dream of being a paid and published writer come true.
  • I want to easily find myself graciously accepting help, love and support from others.
  • I want to find myself easily networking with other writers and publishers to manifest my dream of being a paid and published writer.
This time around I've really spelt it out - being a writer isn't enough any more - I want to be both published and paid. Call me greedy! These wishes, combined with my list from earlier on this month (which I will rename a 'list of intentions' - thanks Karen for the reminder!) should have me set for the creative year that lays out before me.

My intention is to work with the lunar cycles this year. I have lots I want to accomplish and 13 lunar cycles seems to be a good way to attack it. It is also a natural way to use the energy - this was how our forebearers created their lives, under the waxing and waning light of the moon.

I feel as though I am dropping and leaving behind all the things that no longer work for me - thus the Remedios Varo picture to accompany this post. Very Ecplise-ish! It's a brave new era and I do feel brave!

I'm also feeling refreshed, recharged and full of courage! What better place to be?

No comments: