Friday, October 5, 2007

Power Colour

Your Power Color Is Indigo

At Your Highest:
You are on a fast track to success - and others believe in you.


At Your Lowest:
You require a lot of attention and praise.


In Love:
You see people as how you want them to be, not as how they are.


How You're Attractive:
You're dramatic flair makes others see you as mysterious and romantic.


Your Eternal Question:
"Does This Work Into My Future Plans?"

They need someone who can correctly edit their answers ... forever the Editor I found at least one readily apparent mistake in my output! I really find these quizzes difficult as the answers seem to hit off different aspects of myself. A few of them came easily others were a few minutes in the making??My fav colours are green, red and black ... though more recently started a new love affair with purple?I found the Eternal Question quite amusing ... considering for almost 34 years I have had no real idea what my future plan was? But now I'm pretty set on my path ... I wonder if this question will bare out.
I too Danae am procrastinating from Fiction Friday!!

No comments: