Sunday, January 13, 2008

Quote for the Day: Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh

We are not here just to survive and live long
We are here to live and know life
In its multi-dimensions
To know life in its richness
In all its variety


And when a man lives multi-dimensionally
Explores al possibilities available
never shrinks back from any challenge,
Goes, rushes to it, welcomes it,
Rises to the occassion
Then life becomes a flame,
Life blooms

-Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh-
from 'A Guide for the Advanced Soul: a book of insight


I shall be back tomorrow with my Perfect Day entry ... I begin The Artist Way again tomorrow morning and I need a good nights sleep - as my tanks are already half empty and it's only the beginning of the cycle. Moon is waxing in Aries tomorrow, thus a good time to start things (we must have known huh?!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a tease...

Unknown said...

I love the quote. God willing you will feel fully energized to begin the artists way, and I look forward to reading about it.