Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday reflections

It's been a funny old week - lots of shifts of energy moving in both directions. Having a huge purge of anger only to be hit with other's anger, to have had my writing both attacked and celebrated, to have said good bye to a rather serious negative energy (that's I've had since before I was born) and to have felt both elated and crushed. I've been to parts of me that I haven't wanted to go, but have gone anyway and have been welcomes and blessed with insights that can only help me to go forwards. Ahhh ...


So I leave you tonight with a quote. I will be back tomorrow to post my "Roar for powerful words" award presented to me by Smiler and subsequent discussion that is attached. I have to say, being presented with this, is the perfect way to end a tumultuous week where my Truth and my ability to believe in it, have been thoroughly tested (thank you so much Smiler!)


I never take counsel of my fears
- General George Patton -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'to have had my writing both attacked'

- i wouldn't worry about it. I don't know one writer, even famous writers, who haven't had their work attacked.

Would you be interested in exchanging links. My blog is on creative thinking, arts, media, books, film, animation and travel?

Eamon
eamon1972@hotmail.co.uk